Guided Business Mission 2018 to Rwanda
We invite you to join our guided Africa Business Mission 2018 to Rwanda!
November 11 - 17, 2018
Our Business & Investment Mission to Rwanda, 2016/ Photo with the Minister of Agriculture
What are the benefits for you joining our Africa Business Missions in 2018?
==> Get direct access to opportunities, government stakeholders, and local partners in Rwanda with the necessary professional guidance. This allows you to begin your venture with absolute clarity and a head start.
==> Cut down TIME, RISK, and related COST when getting started in Africa
==> Get Dr. Harnet's direct input regarding your own start-up plan and success strategy
Who is it for?
· African entrepreneurs in the Diaspora or on the continent, as well as friends of Africa who want to start doing business on the continent the right way.
· Individual private investors
· Small and medium-sized enterprise executives who are looking for market entry into Africa or market expansion within Africa
We want you to succeed relatively quickly while minimizing TIME, RISK, and related COSTS. Here is the deal:
- Rwanda is a LOW Risk/HIGH Opportunity market, which will serve you. It offers vast and very exciting opportunities across various sectors with relatively low competition
- Rwanda is the top market on the African mainland for 'ease of doing business' in Africa, allowing you to start faster and with significantly less initial capital.
- Corruption and security risks are among the lowest in Africa
- Rwanda is also an excellent strategic location for further expansion into East Africa or the DRC
- Investor incentives are high and are, by and large, open to both non-national and foreign investors
- No minimum capital is required to get started for non-nationals.
- You can get your business license within 24 hours
Africa Business & Investment Mission 2016: Investment & export opportunities for macademia nuts
Rwanda, November 11-17, 2018
Structure of business mission to Rwanda
- • Arrive Sunday November 11 in Kigali from your respective points of departure, anywhere in the world. Depart from Kigali, the following Saturday November 17 to your final destinations. Participants can extend their visits in Rwanda for tourist purposes, if so inclined.
- Meetings, activities, and feasibility studies will take place on the ground from Monday to Friday, for five full and intense days.
Your mission leader will be, Dr. Harnet. We will be welcomed on Monday morning by representatives of the Rwanda Development Board (RDB), who will also give us an introduction to local opportunities
Meetings with local businesses and industry stakeholders seeking partnerships or investments will be conducted throughout the week from morning to evening
Site visits, feasibility assessments, and introductions to potential business partners in your industry will be incorporated into the schedule to better serve your start-up needs
The mission will be highly practical, flexible and tailored to the unique industry requirements and interests of the mission participants. Even last minute questions during our visit will be accommodated, so we can guarantee high responsiveness, satisfaction, and output.
Why our Africa Business & Investment Missions are different from other trade missions: They are hands-on, intense, and allow a much higher level of practical interaction with real people and opportunities on the ground. Our business missions are not statically pre-planned, but highly responsive towards the interests and requirements of the group participants - therefore no mission is the same.
Extras & benefits
Group consulting sessions during the mission to narrow down your business or investment plan
Access to Dr. Harnet, with important follow-up questions (via e-mail) for one-month post mission.
Mission leader for Rwanda:
Which sectors and industries will be the mission's target?
The final industry focus during each mission will depend on the interests of the mission participants. This year we will focus on:
- Agriculture & Food Processing
- Export of African goods
- Real Estate & Construction, tourism (if requested)
Price & Payments
The price of each mission is US$ 2,500 + an additional $297 to save your seat. This will later cover for 6 days of accommodation - payment options of two to three installments are available now. However, the last installment must be paid 4 weeks prior to travel.
If you decide to join the mission, you can use the 'reserve a seat' option now to avoid missing out this year
The first payment must be made by August 22 if choosing the 3-month payment plan, or by September 22 if selecting the 2-month payment plan. Making a one-time payment, in full, is also possible and much appreciated, latest by September 31 to demonstrate a full commitment to your participation.
Special pricing rates apply to members of the Africa Business Academy. Please use your promotional code when registering.
Included in the price for the business missions are:
All local meetings and site visits
Local travel including pick-up from and drop-off to from Kigali International Airport
Once you have reserved your seat with an additional $297 your accommodation in Kigali for one week (6 nights) is fully covered.
NOT included in the price:
Participant’s international travel (flights), visa cost, local food and beverage expenses, and any other incidental costs related to the mission that may occur. Rooms will be single occupancy with en suite bathroom.
Dr. Harnet's Africa Business Missions to Rwanda are for people who have already decided that they want to do business with Rwanda or invest there, or who are very interested in that particular market. We are working with government stakeholders and local businesses on the ground who invest their time and trust in us and we want to deliver output and build new ventures in or with Rwanda. Therefore, serious participants only.
Availability of spaces
Please note that seats are available at a very limited number. Each business mission will consist of 8 max. You may want to book quickly to avoid disappointment.
How to book your participation:
On this registration page select your mission option at the top right corner and then click 'purchase offer' to proceed. You will receive a short thank you note in the end, which means your payment has gone through. You will then receive consecutive e-mails in the run-up to the business mission with all the information you need.
Cancellations can be made up to 8 weeks prior to travel and any previously made payments towards the mission will be fully refunded. A cost of 50% is due 8-4 weeks prior to our trip. Last-minute cancellations will not be deemed refundable, as the mission only consists of 8 members and late cancellations deny other potential participants an opportunity to attend. However, if a last-minute replacement can be found (e.g. from the waiting list) a full refund will be provided.
If you are not sure if the business mission is right for you, we can schedule a free 15-min Skype conversation after an initial e-mail introduction. Please request this via firstname.lastname@example.org